Trying to buy additional device but...

JAN SVAGROVSKYJAN SVAGROVSKY Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I have a "free account" and would like to buy an additional device, Freedom Spot Overdrive Pro, but every time I click on the device it takes me back to my account overview. Does it mean I am not allowed to add that device to my account?

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Jan Svagrovsky‌ Hey Jan, you would have to create a new account because currently multiple devices on one account is not available at this moment. :)
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭

I have a "free account" and would like to buy an additional device, Freedom Spot Overdrive Pro, but every time I click on the device it takes me back to my account overview. Does it mean I am not allowed to add that device to my account?

@Jan Svagrovsky‌ , logout first, then go the device you want and order. Also you have to use another e-mail for that device you want.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • JAN SVAGROVSKYJAN SVAGROVSKY Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    It appears that this is no longer an issue and you can have multiple devices per email... the only thing that sucks is that I now have to manage 4 emails as I purchased my 4 prior to the change.