**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Freedompop config

After having this phone for a month everytime I turn it on the Freedompop config starts requesting I enter my email address. When I do that a note pops up stating "Server encountered an error". The phone works fine but this pop up is always starting. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    I have that same problem so I just use the one in the app, it work fine.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • mechanics600mechanics600 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Saying that you use the one in the app makes no sense. What are you using in the app? My problem is that the config utility starts when I turn on the phone. There is no reason for that to occur. I wish to prevent that utility from starting when the phone is turned on.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014 #5
    You did not understand anything I was saying. Just close that app down and not use it. You will not need it.
    As far as the comment, "I have that same problem so I just use the one in the app, it work fine" , the Freedompop Config app, just close it down and use the same version of it in your messaging app, you find it by tab menu button,tab settings,tab update freedompop. That app your talking about cannot open if you have it stop, uninstall it if you have too.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".