**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Announcement- *Suspension*

ATTENTION: To all those experiencing an account suspension glitch this weekend, hang in there– our team will have this resolved shortly! :)

Comments

• Sprinter GS3Sprinter GS3 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Cool, I thought it was only me :)
  • Christopher WorkmanChristopher Workman Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Nope, right there with ya LOL
  • Walter WangWalter Wang Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I had to input another credit card and then toggle the auto-top off on then back to off. Unfortunately, that caused the system to charge my card and add $10 to my account. How do I get that reversed? [email protected]
  • Ryan Ryan Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    It got me too.
  • Jamie GriffinJamie Griffin Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have been having this problem for two weeks now. It has been off since last week. I call into customer service and they turn it back on, it is on briefly then shuts back off.
  • Aaron KnowlesAaron Knowles Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    Me too, please fix this FreedomPop.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know that your accounts look to be active and good to go now! Sorry about that again :)
  • Thomas KerriganThomas Kerrigan Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Not mine was charged on 15th get message you are out of minutes on 4g 3g does no work at all
  • Chad SwintChad Swint Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Anyone else still encountering this issue? I have been unsuccessful with calling in as I've been on hold and never get to speak with anyone.
    Anyone receive a timetable on the issue being resolved? Shortly isn't really enough detail.
  • Joseph OwensJoseph Owens Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Phone updated, now I get network errors, cannot update PRL. or others
  • Betsy MilfordBetsy Milford Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I spoke with whoever monitors the facebook messaging and they refreshed my account and it worked briefly, but stopped after about 20 minutes. I logged out of the app and logged back in and it was up and running again.

Hope that helps!
  • WADE UMPHRIESWADE UMPHRIES Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Can I get an Update on "coverage outage" please (the problem initially termed "suspended account") I have not had connectivity since Saturday Sept 13 - this is now 8 days without service. Customer service gave me 400 minutes (which I can't use if I can't connect) and keeps saying the T2 Network/development team is working on it and it will be fixed shortly. Help!!
  • Leo TamLeo Tam Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I can no longer login to the freedompop app on iphone 5 and make calls. It says there was no number registered to the account when I had one previously!
  • Ryan Ryan Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    I called in and they got mine fixed by the night of September 15th.
  • DeValle WilliamsDeValle Williams Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
    so, who do I contact? I've had no service going on 3 days. Missed calls that my mother had been rushed to hospital. NO GOOD
  • john grangejohn grange Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    got my phone Fri and can't use it yet.... :((
  • Betsy MilfordBetsy Milford Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm out of commission again too!
  • Thomas KerriganThomas Kerrigan Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Service is out *again* this is a totally unaceptable level of service I am not a free account (not that I have a problem with them) but I do pay 20 bucks a month. Multiple outages is not acceptable.
  • Nicole OlschewskeNicole Olschewske Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    My daughter has not been able to call or text unless connected to wifi for over a week on the iphone 4s. She has done everything they have said to do to no avail. it gives "not registered" message. Any help? We are out of options and no one at freedom pop has given a solution. She bought this iphone for freedom pop and can't use it anywhere else but sprint.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014 #21
    @Nicole Olschewske‌ Does your daughter get a data connection? If not then try to update the PRL and Profile over WiFi and then try to run the app again.
  • douglas ratcliffedouglas ratcliffe Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having trouble too - I had ran out of data, done some offers, and now I have 100MB of data but no calls, no texts, no data connection. Can you look at my account as well? Thanks
  • douglas ratcliffedouglas ratcliffe Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having this problem as well and need my account looked it.
    Thanks
  • Bruce MorrisBruce Morris Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    How do i cancel this account? Expo works correctly, and I want something that works. sorry for wanting something for My money. just a typical american
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bruce Morris‌ Call support to deactivate your account.
  • Bernard YenBernard Yen Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I still have the suspension issue as well. Please look at my account and correct it.
This discussion has been closed.