**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Lost Samsung Galaxy S2

I threw it in the grass randomly and could not find it for some odd reason, as if the grass ate my phone. I bought another Samsung Galaxy S2, can I activate that found and deactivate my original phone, and is there a cost? Also I am having a weird issue where people will call and I never hear it ring, I wonder if this has something to do with my relatively recent activation of voice mail app. I have no idea how to email support because I cant find it on the website like I used to.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,371 admin
    @Daniel Burk‌ Sorry to hear about that! Perhaps it's time to cut your grass? Who knows what hidden gems you might find haha. To answer your question, yes you will be able to replace your old device on the same account as long as that account remains active :)
  • Daniel BurkDaniel Burk FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    I was actually biking, trying to get to a place for a job interview.. It was hot out and I did not have my car. Or at least I did not have car insurance (trying to save money), needless to say I decided to just go ahead and reactivate my car. I threw this phone because I was in a frustrated moment. Needless to say it was pointless frustration and maybe the heat was getting to me. I ended up just rescheduling my interview so maybe getting mad was not the best idea. I really cant cut that grass, because it is on a bike trail, and people might get nervous if I start waking vegetation like I was Link.

Anyways, I contacted support but no one is getting back to me.. And I have no idea from looking at my account how to change things.

By the way, I got to wonder why people wont try freedompop, I tell them it is free, and they still want to go with Verizon... I have been using this service for about three months, never any real problems except it seems to have a weak signal when I go in the basement, and the voice mail thing seems to interfere with ringing? I really want support to get back to me, because I got a better idea of what services I want, and maybe want to change things up.
  • Daniel BurkDaniel Burk FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    ok that is great, I called freedompop, they said to create a new email account and they would call me back in 15 minutes.. Never called back, wth.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check Here about noon eastern time, see which admins are answering. Put @ in front of their name in your message here. They'll get a notice of name drop and read message today. Most is all ready above. Just summarize, now.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs