**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I change phones? Want to switch HTC evo to Samsung Galaxy S3

Khiem NguyenKhiem Nguyen Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I want to keep my existing freedompop number on the Samsung Galaxy S3. If possible, I'd like to keep the HTC evo and give it to my mother to use with a new number.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @Khiem Nguyen‌ Hey Khiem, please PM me your account email and your S3's MEID number, thanks :)
  • Balaram Raju GadirajuBalaram Raju Gadiraju Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,

I have taken a plan under this account and have activated iphone 5 under another email account. Can I transfer the unlimited minutes from this account to the other.

Thanks
    Balaram Raju Gadiraju
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, @Jorge M ‌ or one of his fellow admins might help when they get in the office in CAlif Friday. He'll need both emails in a pm so he could swap phones on accounts.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Douglas WaldronDouglas Waldron Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I would also like to change phones from an HTC evo to a Samsung Galaxy S

I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me.
  • Raj ChauhanRaj Chauhan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jorge I would also like to transfer my current number to a Galaxy S3. I have already PM you my info.

Thanks in advance for your help