**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot receive calls.

I'm on wifi, can make calls, cannot receive calls. read every post and faq. Using victory, just got the phone. Please advise.

Comments

• @rogerboone‌ Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about your device. Make sure your Google Play Services are up to date. First, log into your Google account and you should be prompted to update Google Play Services. If the Play Stores update doesn't open then proceed to reboot and try again. If you still are not prompted to update, proceed with the following:

While connected to internet, go to settings > application manager > ALL > Google play store, then clear data, force stop and launch the Play Store App again. Let the apps update and then go to the FreedomPop apps and check that it has your name and minutes/texts displayed correctly. The app should now be good to receive incoming calls/ texts.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    There a app you can get on Google Play call "Voiptester", that tell you the information about your connection.
    Ping
    Packet loss
    Jitter
    Download
    upload

On the download or upload, it tell you it "Ready" or "Error".
    There are known problem with VoIP and Router firewall.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".