**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No internet connection after using it for 10 days!

Why do I not have internet connection from my hotspot? I used it for 10 -14 days and it worked great and one day it has no internet connection!! Very frustrating! I called tech support and I did eveything they said, but when i did the update prl and profile it never stopped!

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your account might be suspended right now, or your local tower may be having issues.
  • dorothydorothy Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    My account is not suspended! Can u fix the tower this is getting frustating!!!!!
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Check a number of things, what connection you have, log-in on your freedompop.com site and check your data, if you suspended, it show a big bold red line at the top of the page with the message you are suspend.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • scottscott Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    Has the device been restarted?
    With the reset button on the back and also on the page under settings and restart/ reboot! Now it is connecting to internet but still I can't access it from my device!
  • scottscott Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    OK. When the device was restarted with the button on the back it probably went back to everything being default settings. Is it possible your device is set up using custom security passcodes? I am guessing here.
  • JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @dorothy‌ What is your monthly data allowance and how much data have you used so far? If you're within 100-200 Mb of your data limit, you won't be able to use your device until the next billing period, you get data from your FP friends, or you upgrade to a paid plan. Hope this helps!
    I have credit on my account! Tech support is trying to tell me we don't have 4g coverage in our area, but still if I go to the coverage map it shows very good coverage!! Could u please check it out for me? Our address is 45 Martin Rd Myerstown Pa 17067
    Can I return this one and get another one?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,244FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked sprints area maps for WiMAX. Looks like Reading, Hershey, Landisville have it, but areas outside of those metro areas do not. Your LTE reception looks to be great though. Your 3G is good. Upgrading to 500 MB pro for $3.99 mo will enable the 3G service to work for you. This is lowest cost 3G service.
    WiMAX is scheduled to end by dec '15. LTE is the faster replacement.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    Where do I find that to upgrade?
    It looks like I do have that plan!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,244FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a plan with 3G/4g listed, you 'should' have internet, via 3G.
    If it still isn't working, we need assistance of an admin. @JasmineS‌ she may need help getting the 3G to function.
    And how do I get that? Via phone? I DO NOT have time to be on the phone for 30 + min until tech ever anwers and then another 15 trying to figure the problem!!
  • JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @JasmineS‌ @Darla_A‌ @Taylor‌ @Jorge M @Mike‌ @K_Ber‌ are all FP employees and might better able to assist you.
  • @dorothy‌ Hello and I am very sorry to hear about your device. I just want to be clear, so your 3G coverage is not working at all? Also, are you receiving any specific errors when trying to use your device? Thank you and I look forward to your response.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    dorothy said:

I have credit on my account! Tech support is trying to tell me we don't have 4g coverage in our area, but still if I go to the coverage map it shows very good coverage!! Could u please check it out for me? Our address is 45 Martin Rd Myerstown Pa 17067
    Can I return this one and get another one?

@dorothy‌ , you do not have 4g WiMax cover at your home, here a link that show you this;

sensorly.com/map/WIMAX/US/USA/Sprint-Wimax/wimax_310sprint#q=45+Martin+Rd+Myerstown+Pa+17067|coverage

You have some 3g in your area, but no WiMax.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
    Dorthy's complaint is that she has one of the 3G/4g plans, but cannot get 3G internet.
    Can I return the device? Jasmine, my 3G isn't working at all!
  • @dorothy‌ So sorry to hear that your device is still not working properly. Please PM me (by clicking on my name) the email address that is associated with your FreedomPop account and we will go from there. Thank you and I look forward to your response.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dorothy‌
    Good morning..
    I am looking back at unanswered questions, and I came across your post. Did you get your question answered? Or Did you need a little more trouble shooting help?
    I hope you having a Great Weekend....
    @njfulwider5

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop