**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I am a potential new customer with questions.

RevBrenRevBren Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
To start, I live in Rural Kansas and there is not a lot of services here. I am desperately trying to find inexpensive internet and want to know if it doesn't work at all can I send it back for full refund? AND ... I have a booster antenna, do any of the hotspots have a jack for a booster?

Comments

• @RevBren‌ Many of our devices will only access 4G and will not function outside of the coverage area. Check out our Coverage Map to see where these devices will have service. Check coverage here: http://www.freedompop.com/coverage.

If you choose to purchase a device and are located outside of a covered area, we cannot guarantee that the device will function. However, you could still use the device when you're on the go.Moreover, all of our devices are subject to a 30 day return and 90 day exchange window.

In order to receive the most accurate information, latest promotional offers and for any other sales questions please contact us directly 9am-5pm PST, 7 days a week at (877) 848-2810.

Our friendly and knowledgeable sales agents look forward to your call. Thank you for choosing FreedomPop and have a Freedom-tastic day!
  • @RevBren‌ You might want to look into our Hub Burst device that can be used with an antenna to boost strength. We offer various devices that will connect to your local cell tower and emit a WiFi signal that your computer, tablet, or smart phone can connect to. Separate from our mobile devices and plans, the Hub Burst is a plug-and-play home modem and router that requires no installation. Just plug in and connect all your devices via wi-fi or ethernet cable. It is currently priced at $89 with a 30 day return policy and a 90 day warranty.