App frozen, send and back won't respond, but I can change the text message or send to info

Elaine DippolitoElaine Dippolito Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
what gives? I have not been able to use my iPhone (byod) for 3 days now! When I try to uninstall app the app store says this app is open, no option to uninstall, cannot find in list of downloaded apps on the phone. Just spent half hour with tech support on phone and they say they cannot help, I must back up data to iTunes and then factory reset my phone and re-download the app.

Also she tells me I have been charged 10.99 for unlimited voice and text service when I downgraded to the free service. Please someone contact me!!!

Comments

• Hi @Elaine Dippolito

My apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Can you tell me if you have downloaded iOS 8? (https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/4715/ios-8-update#latest).

To find the app, can you try resetting your phone by holding the sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously, and let go once you see the Apple icon.

To uninstall the app, you must select and hold onto the app until the apps "shake". Then you can click the (x) and delete the app. Press the home button to stop the apps from "shaking" and return to the normal mode. From there you should be able to install the app from the App store again.

Please let me know if this works!

In regards to your charges, I will PM you the details to clarify them :)