How long does FP takes to release ESN once FP account is deactivated?

Abbey HAbbey H Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
If I were to deactivate my FP account (Galaxy Tab 3 which I activated via BYOD), how long does it take for FP to release my device's ESN to be clean so that the device can be activated on Sprint or reactivated on FP?

To make the long story short (I had a thread about my SIM card issue, https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/3722/help-activating-samsung-galaxy-tab-3-7-0-sprint-byod-cannot-update-with-my-msl#latest), I'm trying to deactivate my FP account associated with my Galaxy Tab 3, and re-activate on FP in order to fix my SIM card # (ICCID#) issue to get 4G LTE. I've tried every possible way, and FP admins have helped me update my SIM card # & re-sync on their end, but nothing has solved. I've read on this forum and also on Sprint's forum that deactivating and reactivating was the only way it worked, so I'm trying to do the same. I'm really getting frustrated...

I just wanted to know if it's just a matter of few days vs. 30 days or longer in order to have a clean ESN again. Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Abbey HAbbey H Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Dave Talks, thank you for your response. I posted a reply in another thread of yours, but I think I'm having the same ICCID# issue. I clicked on "deactivate account" link and "confirm" last week, but my account is still up and running. I PM'ed one of the FP admins, and she asked for my ICCID#, and currently pending response back from FP. So, as of right now, my account is in the limbo...
  • Abbey HAbbey H Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm just updating my previous post; one of the FP admins was finally able to fix my ICCID# issue, and my tab 3 is getting 4G LTE just fine now!
  • DaveTalksDaveTalks Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanx I sent her a PM hope i get a response today