**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I tried all of the suggestions in the forum, now what?

No-one can hear me when I call using my Samsung Victory. I have gone through the forums and tried all of the other suggestions (clear cache, update call channel to 44.1, plugged in headphones and the unplugged them, etc.) - now what do I do to get volume on my phone?

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried Bluetooth?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    What connection you have when calls are made, 4g, 3g or WiFi.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Samuel BarnesSamuel Barnes Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for feedback. I have not tried Bluetooth - if the device itself is faulty, I don't want to always need a workaround. Why would that work when the normal mic does not?

Brian: I am not sure how to tell what connection is in-use at any given time. I see 3G and 4G at the top of the screen, but in the settings, there is no 4G connection information.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SamueL Barnes I just figured, if you had bluetooth, you could check to see if you was getting any kind of sound...Kinda a way to see if it is even working?

When using your phone, you will see the sign for Wifi or 3G or 4G, when using either of them. Usually not at the same-time. You can see them on the top of the screen, and there pretty clear as to which one your using--3g says 3g/4g says 4g....wifi has a wifi signal. Sometimes on some phones, it will show 4g and 3g, but the 4g will say something like Antenna on, or searching/Connected. I think when you have 4g on, even when your using wifi....it will still show over to the side, saying the same.(pretty sure 3g and wifi, wont show at the sametime..)
    I hope this helps and I hope you figure it out!!!
    Good Luck!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop