iPhone 5s/c

deanm452deanm452 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
When will the iPhone 5s/c be available on freedompop? I know that they will be available on Ting, another off-contract cell service, on September 29.

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one is sure anymore. The permission from Sprint got rescinded. So may not make it before holiday.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet it will be around the same date for us>>>>Need to ask the Iphone master>>>>@Ali

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    After speaking to corporate the iPhone 5s and 5c will be supported before the end of the year. If things don't go well then we may see a delay.
  • VolarixVolarix Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
    Darn! I was hoping to become a new FP customer with the 5C I bought - thinking that FP would allow it since it was removed off the MVNO blacklist. RingPlus has allowed it since the 25th so let's hope FP allows it soon. Maybe they want to completely fix any iOS 8 issues?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ali>;>>>>any word on you APP?

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5‌ I might PM you with a custom mod for the app if and when I make it, but I can't let people download the files if everything is public or else I will be hit with a DMCA takedown.
    I don't want to get anybody in trouble with the DMCA....please shoot me a pm, once you get it approved.....I can't wait... :D

• Mike ShohetMike Shohet Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    What's this custom mod.