**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

S4

stevehauserstevehauser Posts: 56FreedomPop Newbie
someone on Ebay is selling a Sprint S4 and they actually list the ESN on the ad... I typed that into BYOD on Freedompop and it said SNAP - looks like we don't support this device yet... but the S4 is on the approved list? What is going on?

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stevehauser‌ go to Swappa And the in your esn in the esn tester, it's free. It displays full text that it finds.
    If phone is:
    Stolen
    Active
    Not sprint
    = bad esn eval
    Also look at model , I think S4 is L720. But no "t" on end.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • nk7nk7 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Does that mean freedompop don't support the L720T model?

Thanks
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nk7‌
    what happen with yours? Did we get it fix?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌nk7
    I just reread the post....he didn't say it wasn't supported...he just said the s4 they were looking at might be a 720 with no t on the end.....does this mean that sphl720 and the sphl720t are different?

I think we are still ok....the only difference I could find online was...

The T is the Tri-band, Spark version meaning that it has support for LTE on Bands 26 and 41 in addition to band 25. The non-T version only has support for LTE Band 25.

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@‌nk7

Just found out....The T version is not supported. Ali is pretty knowledgeable about these things...