Why I can not setup my new freedompop photon I bought in ebay and is a non registered clean device?

mrmarlonmrmarlon Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I bought a new freedompop photon MAC: 001E315112D9 email: [email protected] and I keep getting error: invalid Mac address, enter a valid mac address. This device can not be more legit with all FCC stickers and freedom pop credentials printed on. Please help :-(

Comments

• @mrmarlon‌ Sorry to hear that! I have tried looking up your device in our system, and I am not coming up with anything. I have created a development team escalation ticket for you, so from this point on they will be taking a look at your issue and trying to get the device in our database. When they inform me if they were successful or not, I will let you know. Thank you very much for your patience!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,338FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mrmarlon‌ while you wait, power on Photon. Connect a device via wifi.
    Go to http://192.168.1.1 login pwd is admin. Browse around for Mac ID. Verify the spelling, may have had trouble reading label. The numbers smudge so easy.
    If you have a corrected Mac ID, post here. May try activate again, it could work. Post here if it does.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • @mrmarlon‌ Sorry for the long delay, but I have good news! Your Photon has been added to our database, you should now be able to activate it without any problem :)
  • Roger_DodgerRoger_Dodger Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @K_Ber‌ I have a Clear Spot Voyager that I used with NetZero. Can I use this with FreedomPop as a BYOD? The MAC is: 00001E314ABA5F. It is identical in specs to the FreedomPop Photon.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,338FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only FP branded hotspots work.
    Buying an FP branded device on eBay can be activated.

The BYOD list has phones and a couple of tablets.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs