Need to disable my old phone and start using my new phone

Steven AndrusSteven Andrus Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I had the galaxy s2 and i bought a sprint iPhone 5 from ebay. To activate the iPhone i had to use a new email address and create a new account. I want to swap my iPhone onto my existing account/number/plan - please help!

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Steven Andrus‌ You might need a admin or customer service to take a peek at your device...on the account side. Throw a @ sign in-front of one of there names when posting here and or call the 1 (888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT...here are there names..KathyFP‌-- JasmineS‌-- "Jorge M "‌-- FreedomPop‌-- K_Ber‌-- Taylor‌-- Darla_A‌-- Vanessa‌-- EdwinFreedomPop‌-- GeorgeD‌--
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might need a admin names..

@KathyFP‌
    @JasmineS‌
    @ "Jorge M
    @‌FreedomPop‌
    @K_Ber‌@Taylor‌
    @Darla_A‌
    @Vanessa‌
    @EdwinFreedomPop‌
    @GeorgeD‌

I went ahead and threw the @sign in there for you
    Hope this helps you

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in this exact situation with the exact phones.

@Jorge M ‌ Helped me swap my accounts.

Send him both of your email addresses and then you should be good to go.
  • Eun  k. ChoiEun k. Choi Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,
    I ordered galaxy s3 on aug 14.and received it sept.23 . however I found monthly charge $9.99 for premier service charged into my account before the free trial ends. please resolve this issue. thank you.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Eun k. Choi‌ did you get fixed up, yet ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs