**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Data usage?

I have had the Bolt for about 4 days now and used it around town and out at the park. My Data Usage still shows 0 data used. How can this be?

I got the Bolt for free, along with 2GB data for a month to try, but I am getting really leary of this service already.

Best Answer

Answers

• JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Anthony Cheney‌ Your data usage isn't reflected automatically on your account. Wait around three hours to see how much data you've used so far.
  • Anthony CheneyAnthony Cheney Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi https://forums.freedompop.com/profile/4966/JAY SANCHEZ

It's been about a week, still shows no data used at all... :-/
  • Anthony CheneyAnthony Cheney Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    lol Jay. I downgraded because my free month was up. still using the Bolt, in fact, sitting at a park typing this. According to the Usage Meter, I have never even used a Kilobyte.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I wonder. Turn top off off, for your safety. Then pig out on TV, movies, etc.
    A 21 minute TV episode is 3-500 MB consumption.
    Watch 3 episodes, wait 3 hours, check usage.
    Still 0 ?
    You have the ultimate in UNlimited account. No records!
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Anthony Cheney

where can I sign up for that....I want one!!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #8
    Now if I could get the triple channel LTE with spark running this record keeping......
    Ooooowww 40 Mbps from a hotspot. I might want to join the TB a month club!

Still need Sprint to put antennas on tower near me. Must be a political battle with township where it sits. I suspect that's why my street has zero LTE.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    sign me up...I bet there giving it away for free....would work perfect from my family....I need to see if I can hit 10tbs....

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop