**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot Connect/Device not Activated

I received my device today, but no matter what I do, I cannot get it to connect to 4G. I finally did a reset on it as someone suggested on the forums, but now when I go through the setup wizard, it's saying the activation failed and that I need to contact Sprint at an 800 number it provides. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? The MEID matches the MAC ID on my freedompop dashboard so I'm guessing that's not the issue. Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get activated, yet ?

If not @Ambrose Wu‌, You might need a admin or customer service to take a peek at your device...on the account side. Throw a @ sign in-front of one of there names when posting here and or call the 1 (888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT...here are there names..KathyFP‌-- JasmineS‌-- "Jorge M "‌-- FreedomPop‌-- K_Ber‌-- Taylor‌-- Darla_A‌-- Vanessa‌-- EdwinFreedomPop‌-- GeorgeD‌--
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs