BYOD. How easy / complicated it is?

raquel ibarraraquel ibarra Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I am under the impression that most people who try the BYOD have difficulties with the process? Do you know the percentage of people who use your website to activate their own phones and are able to complete the transaction without issues?

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one is told numbers. But consider this: if 95% activate problem free and 5 % have issues, then most troubled ones sign in here and only 5 of 95 do. So it's 50/50 here, a possible big flip in ratios. Reality could be either side of these numbers.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @raquel ibarra‌ I just did a Iphone 4s, suppose to be one of the hardest to BYOD. But Freedompop has got so good at listening to issues and fixing....I didn't have any issues.
    The only trouble you run across, and it probably depends on where you live, is the area code and your number you pick. Example> I live in Seattle(Area codes-360/253/206/425. When I entered in those area codes to find a number. There wasn't any available. I had to pick a Oregon Area code to use. Back in the old days, this would have been an issue-when you had to pay for long distance. But not today.....You could always try porting a number, but that is something I have never tried.>>>>But this is an issue you run across even if you had a freedompop phone.
    If you have any issues, your already on a great start>>>your here. Lots of people to help if you run across any issues.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop