Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

wenvwenv Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
How does it take FreedomPop to enable a new table? I sign up a few days ago and can not register my device. While updating my PRL it is asking for new/existing customer. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wenv Can you please rephrase your questions?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• wenvwenv Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Sign up for BYOD with a galaxy tab 3. How long does it take fro Freedompop to activate my device?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on how smooth everything goes...Its pretty quick. I did a BYOD Iphone 4s the other day, and I was talking and using my phone in a matter of minutes..

Just make sure you have all your numbers ready...make sure you have your credit card handy, and if you going to have freedompop find you a number. Its quick.

Make sure your 200% ready before you start the activation, and you'll be fine.

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• wenvwenv Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks. I was able to activate a galaxy s2 without any issue. Is just the galaxy tab 3 has an issue. That is why I am posting the question and hopefully an admin can answer it.
    You'll have to ask for an admin, But I am pretty sure you get pretty close to the same answer. This is a Community Forum. Make to to add the @ sign before there name. Make sure ask your question very clear. Most will not be nice enough to ask you to Rephrase the question.
    Good Luck

• Hi @wenv‌

Can you tell me where you are in activating your Tablet? If you have an email associated with that account, can you send me a private message (by entering my account page) and send that email to me?