Could I buy a sprint replacement iphone 4s from bestbuy, then activated by freedompop?

junjie shaojunjie shao Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @junjie shao‌ I am using a Iphone 4s, purchased from ebay. Just make sure the MEID is clean.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry me again, I just looked at the link you provided. It looks like the phone is only >>>With 2-year contract extension....There might be some stipulations when purchasing.

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Richard AllenRichard Allen Posts: 644FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, Porting Master ✭✭✭✭
    @junjie shao the iphone in your link is being sold with a 2 year contract on it. So, my guess is you will not be able to do a FP byod with that phone. If you purchase a phone from a retailer be sure the phone you purchase is a "no contract" phone.
  • junjie shaojunjie shao Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you, It seems I can purchase it. Maybe I can try, it is easy to return it to bestbuy if it not works with freedompop.
  • 500ghz500ghz Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes you can use the $199 replacement device.
    If you try to buy one of the other ones it will become tied to an account and not be released until you fulfill your contract.
    @junjie shao‌ ...Sounds like way way to many hoops. I went to ebay, found one that looked good. Asked the seller for the MEID...than I went to Swappa and check it. Once I found a iphone with a clean MEID or ESN...I purchased. Cost for me was around 80$.You might get lucky and find yourself a Iphone 5???You always have 30 days to return if your not happy?

I want to purchase the $199, the replacement one. thank you.
    @junjie shao‌ Let me know how it goes for you. I'd be really interested.
    Good Luck

@junjie shao‌ Sorry forgot to mention. I think I read on here, that once you get the MEID cleared from Sprint. It could take up to 30 days for it to clear, inorder to use. Just a heads up...

email me and let me know how it goes. Might make my way there and get me an upgrade if all goes well with your.

@junjie shao‌ did it just go up another 50$, in the time you made this post. I swear when I hit the link last time, it said 199$ replacement. Now it says 249.99$....They knew you was coming.....

yes, they raised the price, and sometimes out of stock. thank you.