Issues Activating a Sprint Samsung S4 for a Buddy of Mine....(BYOD)

njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
A Recent Buddy, decided to get his wife a S4 on Ebay. He got the Phone, It came in the Box it was sold in. Phone Looks Brand New. But he Purchased it under the assumption that it was used, and had a clean MEID.

He gets the Phone.....Goes straight to Freedompop BYOD Activation Site. Enters the MEID>>>>"Snap. looks like we do not currently support your phone model">>>We know Freedompop Supports the S4

So he emailed me, and I looked up the MEID on Swappa.....It just says Sprint...nothing else.....I tried on a few other sites....all sites claim invalid MEID Number. I have never had a number show up like this, when looking up other MEID's...

We are at a loss>>>>Any Admins out there can help me out? Is it possible the Phone is Brand new, never activated?

Any other help would be awesome too!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Best Answer

Answers