**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I can't register my new hot spot 4082 device with the MAC ID on the invoice slip.

wcatq5wcatq5 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I can't register my new hot spot 4082 device with the MAC ID on the invoice slip.

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #2
    @wcatq5‌
    how are you entering in the number...make sure to exclude the colon sign (:)...are you on BYOD or the Freedompop Activation?
    (Example 11:00:00:99 use 11000099)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• wcatq5wcatq5 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I was trying to register the device on Freedompop Activation. I tried the MAC ID found on the packing slip, which is a 18-digit number (not looks like a MAC address, right?). I also tried the WIMAX MAC found on the device itself excluding teh colon signs. Neither of those worked.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wcatq5‌
    Did you happen to purchase this from freedompop....registering a email address and visa?

If this is the case....you should only have to plug and play?

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• wcatq5wcatq5 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    you are right. I actually can use it now. But the device doesn't show up in my account. The problem is that I really want to check my plan details but just couldn't see anything.
    @wcatq5‌
    You might need a admin to take a peek at the online account for you...

@KathyFP‌
    @JasmineS‌
    @ "Jorge M
    @‌FreedomPop‌
    @K_Ber‌@Taylor‌
    @Darla_A‌
    @Vanessa‌
    @EdwinFreedomPop‌
    @GeorgeD‌

I went ahead and threw the @sign in there for you
    Hope this helps you, glad you got the device to work!!!

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    wcatq5 said:

If it from freedompop, it already activation, you just need to set it up.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Ryan  RadfordRyan Radford Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    If you bought the device from freedom pop then the device was already activated before it was sent to you. Check the email account that was used to sign up and look for an email tittitled welcome to freedom pop it will contain your password for the account. After you log into the account from there you can change the password to the account from to something you can remember from the account settings. If you are looking for more friends to connect with join my facebook group called freedom friends connect if you have a facebook account.