**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My account is stick at day 0. What do I have to do?

Ricardo OlivasRicardo Olivas Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
My account is stick at day 0. What do I have to do?

Best Answer

Answers

• Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 719FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    Weird issue! How long has it been stuck there?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happened to others also. Needs admin to fix. @JasmineS‌ gets in early, others cover lots back log: @KathyFP‌ @Jorge M ‌ . Maybe by Monday afternoon one can fix up the account. They may ask for PM of account email address and other private info. Won't be long after that.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Ricardo OlivasRicardo Olivas Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Everything has been taken care of
  • Ryan  RadfordRyan Radford Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I am the person who runs the facebook group called freedom friends connect. We have the largest collection of freedom pop users and data sharing people on the web. If you need more friends then go there if you use facebook.