Cant make or receive text or phone calls

This is the second time that my phone has started doing this and the force stop and clear data thing is not working. HELP!!!!

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jason Daniels

Have you tried this?
    Trying going into setting in your messanger app...

in the freedompop message app...look at the top left hand side(messaging with a bluebox and a arrow point left) tick the arrow

scroll down to (settings) tick settings

scroll down to (Network) tick network

scroll all the way down to (for incomin calls) and tick all three boxes

scroll all the way down to (For outgoing call) and tick all three boxses

Boxes say(use wifi) (use 3g and better) and (use other networks) on both

try these settings and let me know how it goes

I have 6 of these phone, @sign me and let me know if this helps

also make sure you do not have data sync off---make sure you logged into you Google account

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Jason DanielsJason Daniels Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Didn't work, all those setting were already set.
    @ njfulwider5

I tried this, everything was already set to that. If it helps today is the anniversary of my activation, maybe that has something to do with it.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is today your cycle date ? Possibly did you use up and min/text/data ? Check your account at www.freedompop.com after logging in, you will see status. Is data 100 MB or less and top-up is off ? All these conditions cause internet to stop, until the month cycles.
    It also says how many days are left. If I is day zero, it will cycle tonight sometime. You will be back at 200/500/500 again.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jason Daniels

Try out what Rich said...see what you account says online and we can go from there...

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

That is what it was, thank you.
    @Jason Daniels

That is awesome!!!!Feel free to drop a line if you have anymore question or issues..Just @sign me or Rich and we'll get the message.

Thanks again for your time and trouble