Sprint iPhone 4S Won't Activate

Chris MitchellChris Mitchell Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Since registering successfully on 4 October, I have tried the following to activate service on my Sprint iPhone 4S, but to no avail:

1. Hard reboot
2. Reset network settings
3. Updated phone's profile (##873283#) - always fails

It registers on WiFi, but unregisters as soon as I turn off WiFi due to no cellular service. It shows a strong Sprint signal in the upper left.

On 7 October, Jorge refreshed the account and said everything was okay on your end, but repeating #s 1-3, above, still did nothing.

Is there anything else I can do on my end or you can do on your end?

Thanks.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chris Mitchell

Please PM me so we can go over your setting page by page...I have the same phone with success.. Tick @njfulwider5 and tick the message tab over to the right of my account..

lets get the phone working? worst case...we have to call in the big guns...Admins

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Protais BitababajeProtais Bitababaje Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm experiencing the same thing but it says searching on the top left corner can someone please help me I've been trying to fix this for a long time.Thank you