**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need assistance disassociating BYOD ESN with account

Michael TerranovaMichael Terranova Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I am planning to sell my BYOD device and open a new FreedomPop account with a new phone. I have already disconnected cancelled service and data plan by calling customer service this morning, however the device appears to be still associated with my account. Can an FP administrator provide assistance; thank you in advance!!

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #2

FreedomPop

My Account

FreedomPop Forums -

Faster support when you need it

Hello @Michael Terranova‌ !

Check to see if data and calling works, if they do then you need to contact an admin to get the account properly cancelled and the MEID released from the system. Once you do then you can sell the device but activation on Sprint or any other MVNO will only be possible after 30 days from deactivation. Hope this helps!

-Ali

Check your account to

see if it is still active

This has been posted on the new FreedomPop community forums. The post above is from a FreedomPop Pro and is not representative of FreedomPop or it's employees. To ask your question or get help with your devices please go to The FreedomPop Forums to get help.

FreedomPop | 11301 W Olympic Blvd. STE 112 | Los Angeles, CA 90064

• Richard AllenRichard Allen Posts: 644FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, Porting Master ✭✭✭✭
    Your FP account will continue to show your device until you transfer another device into the account.

I have a phone that I transferred the number out and deactivated the account 2 months ago and it still shows the number and device. When I contacted FP I was informed that they have no way to completely clear an account from their system.