**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Not able to install Lyft app

Arturo GarciaArturo Garcia FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
Phone tells me it won't work without Google Play Services updated. Well, just updated that, on top of trying to install Lyft twice but the app won't open for me. Please advise.

Comments

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What android version are you using?
  • Arturo GarciaArturo Garcia FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Not sure, trying to look on the phone but not finding it. Thank you for responding, but, even after installing the app, I'm finding it won't open at all.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in settings>about device>android version
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    Ah, thanks, Rich. It's showing as Android 4.4.2
    Addendum: It's able to install and upload Uber, but I can't get the service to load because it won't accept the verification text to my number.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grrrrr, I hate those infernal Caputchkas, too.
    If it a registration thing, I go to PC, or other and register there. Then go back and login.

If this is hook each time you start it.... Maybe you should demand full refund. It's just too much ridiculous demands.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Jason BlevinsJason Blevins FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I just started trying to apply to Lyft and Uber. This is how i got lyft to send me a verification code:

I used my secret sprint number to go through to Lyft. To find out your sprint number for automated messages and the like...

Open the Phone app (the standard dialer that comes with the phone).
    Dial ##786#.
    The number shown for Mobile Number is your Sprint number.

enter that and it should send.

• Xi LiXi Li FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I got the secret sprint number. But I couldn't receive the verification text sent to that secret number on my freedompop phone. Is there anyway that I could read that text? Thanks.