Getting ready to turn off service, how to clear out phone?

Hello,

After having tried to stick with the service for (too) long, I've finally given in and will be terminating my service with Freedompop. What do I need to do shutdown my service and deactivate my phone (Evo 4G) for use elsewhere? Should I just close my account and do a factory reset, or is there something else the FP folks need to do?

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lalit Mathur
    Good afternoon....I am a newbie here on Freedompop, and I have not heard of your name before here...
    I am a wiz at these phones, and if you give me a chance. I might be able to assist you...I totally understand if you don't...here is the admins and customer service number just encase...here are there names..

@KathyFP‌ @JasmineS‌ @ "Jorge M @‌FreedomPop‌ @K_Ber‌@Taylor‌
    @Darla_A‌ @Vanessa‌ @EdwinFreedomPop‌ @GeorgeD‌ @lolabee

or customer service call the 1 (888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT

I went ahead and threw the @sign in there for you to reach an admin

If you decided to give me a shot...You can chat with me here? PM me, or just look up my email address on my page and shoot me an email to my personal email addy... @njfulwider5‌

I really hope you give me the Opportunity..

Either way...above is all the info you should need.
    Thanks and have a great rest of the night....

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop