**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My internet connection is not working

Zohreh KhoshnamakZohreh Khoshnamak Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
For about a week now when I try to use my Photon I get redirected to a page that says something in my account needs updating but when I click on the link I end up getting a 404 message saying that the page doesn't exist. I sent a message to support a few days ago but have not received a reply. Any help would be most appreciated.

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zohreh Khoshnamak
    are you using the photons internet to get to the page. If the photon is having issue, directing to the page might not help. Try connecting to a home network and take a peek that way. or public wifi, if you don't have home internet.

How much data do you have left on your account?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Zohreh KhoshnamakZohreh Khoshnamak Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I tried that and I haven't used any data during this month, as I couldn't. It only happens when I use the Photon, it redirects me to this page and when I click on the link it says page not found. I get the same thing when I use home internet, 404.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zohreh Khoshnamak

If this does this on your home network too....I am at a loss, should have gotten different result using the home network...what device are you trying to get the net with?la[top? desktop? Cell?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop