**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Support for Galaxy Nexus coming? Swap phone for tablet on existing account?

Benjamin ByersBenjamin Byers Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello FreedomPop,

Just wondering if support for the Galaxy Nexus is still coming and can I swap a phone out for a tablet on my existing free account?

Thanks for your help and keep up the great work!!!

Ben

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Benjamin Byers
    What tablet do you want to swap it out for? You can swap your account over to the tablet as long as Freedompop Supports it.

As for the Galaxy Nexus, You never know. these guys are adding devices all the time..But for that model, it might be awhile..looking at the Blacklist online it say that the one from google is not blacklisted....The sprint...is still on the black list...

In-order for us to even ok a byod, it has to be a locked Sprint device...The non-Google looks like a Tri-Band. That alone make it a difficult device to BYOD.

Hope this help clear it up, feel free to ask email me @njfulwider5‌

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Benjamin ByersBenjamin Byers Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello @njfulwider5, and THANK YOU for such a quick reply! Idk why I want notified of your response but I'm going to have to check my forum notification settings. :/ I had initially thought about adding my At&t iPad mini retina to my account but I was able to get it back on my At&t account (long story short, I've got 9 lines and want sure if I could get a 105, but they hooked me up). So at this point, it's just a matter of getting am LTE phone for my Freedom pop account. The HTC one I originally purchased is such a piece that it keeps me from utilizing the service.

Looks like the only phones I'd consider at this point are the galaxy s3 & 4, or the iPhone 5. Looks like I have a decision to make.

Again, thank you for such a quick response!
  • Benjamin ByersBenjamin Byers Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Wth? I just typed out a long response and it disappeared when I tapped post. >:(

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to @njfulwider5 for such a quick repose! My forum notifications must not be setup correctly because I didn't know about your response.

And long story short, I no longer have a tablet to activate so I just need to find an LTE phone I want to use and swap the crappy HTC one out that I don't use.

Again, thank you!
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Benjamin Byers
    Posts must be approved by an admin. That is why they do not show up immediately. Both are displayed now.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Benjamin Byers
    Not a problem at all.....Djinks is correct, its not any of your settings....

Please @sign my name njfulwider5, if you need anymore assistance

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Fernando VergaraFernando Vergara Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Benjamin Byers‌ I just activated my galaxy Nexus today so I guess they do now
  • Lukes3 KodankoLukes3 Kodanko Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Did you do anything special. My GNex has a clean ESN but still won't activate.
  • Lukes3 KodankoLukes3 Kodanko Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    @Fernando Vergara Did you do anything special. My GNex has a clean ESN but still won't activate.