**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
FreedomPop 101: BYOD Tips
- Before Purchasing iPhone from a third party, please make sure to check if the phone has not been reported stolen or is locked by clicking HERE.
- Please make sure all phones being considered for BYOD have a clean ESN and is also a verified Sprint phone. You may do so by clicking HERE.
- Please advice that the following phones will need a compatible SIM card in order to work on our service. The information provided below is the part number associated with the compatible SIM card.
1. Samsung Galaxy S4: SIMGLW206R
2. iPhone 5: CZ2104LWR or SIMGLW406R
3. iPad: SIMGLW406R
4. Tab 3: SIMGLT207R
- Always make sure the coverage in your area reflects the device's capabilities (ex. WiMax 4G, 3G, 4G LTE.) You may verify your coverage by clicking HERE *Suggestions are always encouraged! Please comment below with other tips or suggestions so we can be sure to help out as much as possible!