**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Tips & Tricks of the Freedom Friends-Get an Exrta 500 MB a MONTH...UPDATED (9/10/17)

njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in Tips #1
"UPDATE!!!!"
Unfortunately, You can no longer share data if you have already received your 10 x 50 mbs Friends, you are no longer eligible for sharing data. If have under 10 friends or under 500mbs, you can share the receive the remaining amount in a request or gift from another friend. No matter, once you hit 500 mbs, you are no longer able to share data.

Here are some quick tips and tricks to freedom friends and gifting.

Do you have any freedom friends? If you add 10 more friends, you have another 500mbs to help out on your account...If you go to slick dealz/Facebook, they have around 700 emails..freedompopers waiting to be added.(no strings attached...you don't have to communicate or share data)..Just add their email and after they accept-50 mbs each-Both ways, up to 500 mbs..

To add a friend...Visit Your Account online. Go to Earn Free on the top of the page. On the drop down menu Click the freedom Friends. You can invite by adding your email address and password-Friend Finder will scan the contacts in your address book and send out invitations to your friends and family. Friends and family that are not signed up with FreedomPop currently will receive a referral and once they sign up you each will receive 50 mb/month for as long as they remain FreedomPop members. You can also invite friends by just the email address...I have placed more than 300 emails in the box at a time...Don't forget the coma when adding the next email address. Last You can invite friends on face book and Twitter.

always good to have a little more than 10, just encase one drop his plan. You get 500 mb on top of the free 500 mbs each month as long as all 10 stay active.That's a total of 1000 MB Free)SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

(if you have under 10 friends or under 500 mbs free from Friends data)

This Comes in handy if your run out of Data...maybe some of the freedom friends are people you know. You can always ask for a little data. Or you can return the favor and share some with your friends. Permission is asked each way, nobody can take data...

Also, if you have never tried the App...MY FREDOOMPOP.(green box)...Download it from the Play store or Apple Store..open it up and log on with you freedompop account email and password,,,automatic 200mbs to use till the end of the month. You can use My freedompop to access you data, and all the normal stuff you can online.

Figured I'd explain the limitation of gifting mbs to your friends, and receiving Gift from your friends.

(if you have under 10 friends or under 500 mbs free from Friends data)

You are limited to 500 mbs when sending gifts to your freedom friends..
Example- 20 mbs x 25 freedom friends, 50 mbs x 10 freedom friends and 100 mbs x 5 freedom friends

You are limited to 500 mbs when receiving gifts from your freedom friends
Example- 20 mbs x 25 freedom friends, 50 mbs x 10 freedom friends and 100 mbs x 5 freedom friends

Once you gift to one freedom friend, you can not gift to that freedom friend for one calendar month.(so make sure it counts)

Once your freedom friend Gifts to you, he can not gift to you for one calendar month. (So make sure it count)

You can only send and receive data amounts of: 20 mbs -> 50 mbs ->100 mbs

So its good to have a lot of freedom friends, sometimes you get lucky and receive extra data from one of the random friends. Maybe someday you can return the favor. Feel free to add me as a friend if you need any extra. :)

to keep track of all your earnings and how much you have gifted and how much you received...Go to Share Data...drop down menu and My Shared Data. You can see what you have sent and what you have received(including FreedomPop's Completed offers).

I believe I have added all the important information. Feel free to add to this if you feel I left something out....

Thanks for reading and Enjoy your Free Data from Freedompop!!!!

Don't forget to "Like", "Insightful" or "Awesome" if this post was helpful B)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Post edited by njfulwider5 on

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to this you can also request us pros to connect! Just add our account emails and you will be good to go.
  • Melynda S ZeekMelynda S Zeek Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I typed the slick dealz/facebook and cant find anything can u put it the clickable addy please thanks
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign into Facebook, then search groups for Freedom friends connect
    WenFFC found, join it. 200+ members. Copy/paste list of 50+ emails you just paste int invite screen. 50+ invites go out. Wait a week approve acceptances.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th )
    do you have to have a account to get the emails, or is it like slicdealz? copy and paste...no log in?

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't do hardly anything on FB without joining.
    Slick Deals, one can just read /copy / paste without needing to register.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #8
    Yep I have over 500 friends on each account....when i first started Freedom Friends I thought the more I got the more MBs I would get....!!!!Wrong!!!!!,,,You just need a smidgen over 10,,,

Does Anybody have the Facebook link?

edited October 2014 #10
    Does anybody need some Freedom Friends?

add [email protected]

• Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭
    Very Very Informative. Thanks.
    XDA, Captain Picard, and NYC ==> All kick a$$!
  • Jean MillerJean Miller Posts: 140FreedomPop Newbie
    I always thought you could only have one device per email as that's what FP says in their Q&A or am I missing something? Is that only considering BYODs?
    I like me deals and free stuff. Thx, peeps
    @Jonathan Metalski‌ it used to be that way. Now you can order a FP device and add it to existing account. Problem is older device(s) are not available to be gifted anymore. Also may not earn more MB either ? Only the newest device is receiver of those gifts & earning MB.

I prefer total control and will stay with one device per account for now.
    Would the HTc evo 4g be considered a older device? I didn't know about the older device thing? I have 3 of them???

Older as in first devices installed in an account vs the newer installed one.
    If I start with an iPhone5 and add a Photon to it. Old=iPhone5, new=Photon !
    Durp.....time to take a nap...LOL

I was about to add devices to the same account...just to have them consolidated...I was going to keep them off those account.....LOL

I was just looking at my account....with a multiples on it. You are correct and I am correct. I just got 100 mbs from this really cool friend, and on that account the oldest device received the data..

But on a different account, my latest device received the data...

So if you find yourself in a situation, where the device you want is not receiving and gifting the data, you will have to call the cs or a admin here to have them swap it out??

Hold on there, Joe!
    The device in the account the longest got a gift ? Not the most recently added one? Was this account "fixed" so a specified one is the receiver and not last added ?
    If it just happened that way, then can't predict what gets gifted. If so, uggghhh!
    This what it seems...I have 2 accounts with multiples, and one the oldest got the gift and the other the newest? Unless one of them is just a glitch? Either way, if its not the way you like. Contact the admins or Customer service to change....

2,456 ! Good gravy! You've been commenting up a storm !!

All my devices are with separate emails. So there's no ambiguity in gifting, etc.
    Although with six, I may need to keep info in a spreadsheet to keep track of them all.
    You're just a regular motor mouth fingers.
    Only when it comes to Freedompop....Freedompop Rocks!!!!!!

Oh, oh, now @Ali‌ will have a field day making a new poster
    Freedom PopRocks !
    Remember that candy ?