Why can't I send or receive group messages or photos?

I've had my Evo for a few months but have only just realized that I can't receive or send group texts or photos. The messaging app won't let me send a text to multiple people, and I just don't receive any group texts; friends have to forward them to me individually.
I also cannot receive photos via text; when friends try to text me photos the message never even shows up. When I try to attach a photo to a text it fails to send.
Does FreedomPop just not support group messaging (which would be a big problem for me) or is this something that I can fix in settings? And same goes for the photos; why can't I send/receive them?

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Michael Flanagan

You can send picture-freedompop to freedompop....I have heard from other pros, that sometimes you can send pictures to other phones, but it shows up in the form of a link.

Now the multiple messages, last I heard we don't support multiple text messages, but there working on adding it, along with Shortcode...or MMS. Freedompop is always upgrading there services. Maybe another member has heard of a upcoming update?
    Sorry

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    I use Google's Hangouts for group messaging. It seems to work well for images also