**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Suspended Account?

Mary  LehnerMary Lehner Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I'm new to this, but I can't find out why my account is suspended. My billing info is correct. I'm using my cellphone data as a hotspot, otherwise I'd have no internet access. Help!

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mary Lehner
    Sorry to hear that you having issues...Do you have unlimited everything> Is there a chance you have used more than 5000 text or 2500 voice min? Are you trying to use 4g only..If your trying to use 4g only-try dropping down to 3g? There is a chance you hit your 1gb limit on the 4g data.

Let me know the questions above and we can start from there. Also what type of phone are you using?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Mary Lehner, did you go to freedompop.com and log-in to check how much data you have left. If it fall below 100mb, it will go into suspended account until you add more data or wait to your next billing cycle. Do you have top-off disable?
    PM a admin and next time they their inbox they respond to your question on your account.
    @JasmineS‌
    @Jorge M
    @FreedomPop‌
    @K_Ber‌
    @Taylor‌
    @Darla_A‌
    @Vanessa‌
    @KathyFP‌
    @EdwinFreedomPop‌
    @GeorgeD‌
    @lolabee‌
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #4
    @Mary Lehner

when you get a chance please shoot one of us the answers to the above questions..
    Thanks

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• @Mary Lehner‌ Thank you so much for reaching out, we have refreshed your account. Your account and device will now work properly. It has been an honor to serve you and we hope that you enjoy the rest of your day as well as week.
  • Mary  LehnerMary Lehner Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks, I'll check that it's working when I get home.