**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

why under usage details does it say pay as u go i thought i was in the free one?

Melynda S ZeekMelynda S Zeek Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
i thought i switched to t he free one? why does it say pay as u go

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Melynda S Zeek
    You need to disable auto top up

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #3
    Log into your account online....Go to billing and than Billing settings...scroll down to Automatic top-UP...click edit and than NO...save and your done..

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Melynda S ZeekMelynda S Zeek Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    it has been on enabled no for a long time so why is it still doing it
    i already have it enabled (no) so why is it doing this sorry if this posts 2 times i dont like that it is not automatic so i think i did something wrong
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Melynda S Zeek‌ where are you seeing this pay-as-you-go ?
    I can check my devices, it might show for all.
    Once you use up the free or paid amounts, FP shifts into payg, each MB is 2 or 1 cent each as they're used. Pennies deduct from your credits. If one is careful, hardly ever burn pennies.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    edited October 2014 #7
    @Melynda S Zeek‌ It looks like rich is checking it out on his account for you...

we can send a shout out to the admins, just encase rich don't find the error..

@KathyFP‌ @JasmineS‌ @ "Jorge M @‌FreedomPop‌ @K_Ber‌@Taylor‌
    @Darla_A‌ @Vanessa‌ @EdwinFreedomPop‌ @GeorgeD‌ @lolabee

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #8
    Pay as you go is at the time you using your data well servicing the net when your account reach 100mb, it will stop when you stop using data, then it goes into suspension. You have unlimit everything or just unlimit talk and text? Unlimit talk and text plan do have limit on data, use that up and you have to wait until your next billing cycle to use your phone.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
    i dont have a phone it is the internet can i please have someone from the customer service call me thanks i dont get this stuff
    @Melynda S Zeek
    here are there names..

@KathyFP‌ @JasmineS‌ @ "Jorge M @‌FreedomPop‌ @K_Ber‌@Taylor‌
    @Darla_A‌ @Vanessa‌ @EdwinFreedomPop‌ @GeorgeD‌ @lolabee

or customer service call the 1 (888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT

I went ahead and threw the @sign in there for you to reach an admin

Hope this helps

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Melynda S Zeek
    The only references I could find to pay-as-you-go was when the MB in free account or the MB that one ordered and paid for, both have been used to zero MB left. Whereupon FP shift gears into: pay-as-you-go ,, for each MB used FP looks to deduct 2 cents from your credit balance. It continues this way to end of cycle or if balance below $2, then need to do top up. If topup is off, billing error flag wave, account freezes or maybe suspends. Top up being off is to prevent account with runaway charges. But, then you don't get internet restored until next month cycle.
    To avoid pay-as-you-go , set top up off. The account will stop internet when it sees MB balance fall below 100. The three hour delay of data charges from Sprint. If you avoided movies, TV, YouTube, Netflix,etc. only browsing still things, then your balance should still be positive and, so, you are not in: pay-as-you-go .
    You wait for your month cycle and you start again with 500 MB free. If you need a little more, get friends linked ( or make new friends here and link them ) for 50 MB per month per friend, up to 10 friends. Whew! That comes to another 500 MB. Plus some friends might give you some spare MB they didn't use in their cycle.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th )
    That is a way better explanation that what I posted.

I just checked mine and its not there? did you click the no just recently? Maybe once the account refreshes(month ends), it will change from pay as you go to 0.00$

where did you see this? I looked all over my account online?

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
    edited October 2014 #14
    @Brian McPherson
    I am replying to the OP, I understand how it all works...I am explaining that even though hers might say pay as you go....My account is a free one and It does not say this anywhere...

I am asking her to shoot me a message and let me know where she see this...

I also said great job on the explanation Rich....

But Thank you

O Ok, just misunderstand the question you had on post from @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th ).‌ I just was answering that question.
    [email protected]