**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop Deals: Newegg Exclusive Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
edited November 2014 in Newegg Deals and Offers #1
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue 54% OFF!

Check it out here: FreedomPop Deals x Newegg

This epic deal ends today so make sure you don't miss out and regret it tomorrow!

-100% Free talk, text, and data plan
-Save over $1000 compared to AT&T and Verizon
-Blazing Fast 4G LTE Speeds
-No contracts
-No cancellation fees
- Certified Pre-Owned

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of FreedomPop’s first LTE capable smartphone with an amazingly sharp, Super AMOLED touch screen. The incredible sleek and minimal design paired with the simplified and intuitive experience makes for an unbeatable combination. The Dual Core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor easily keeps up with every step you make while the 8MP camera and S beam helps you never miss that important moment. Make calls, send texts, and stay connected with everything in your life on a blazing fast 4G LTE network. Like all FreedomPop devices, this Newegg deal comes along with no contracts or cancellation fees! You can choose from a variety of flexible and affordable prepaid plans. You’ll be able to pay for only what you need even if it changes from month to month.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
Tagged:

Comments

• Nina RutledgeNina Rutledge Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I bought this- it is really nice, but I have to sell mine! I need to go back to the iPhone [email protected]
  • WUYI  LIWUYI LI Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    I am sorry to hear that Nina. Good luck with your new iPhone.
  • Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭
    sale ended.. anyone know how much this was on newegg?
    XDA, Captain Picard, and NYC ==> All kick a$$!
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cliff RileyCliff Riley Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I got one of these, it's in beautiful condition... except the previous owner must have left it on overnight on a MMS screen... there's a ghosted keyboard on any light screen, hard to see on regular home screen but open webpages or a picture and there's the qwerty ghosted on bottom 1/3 of screen...