FreedomPop Deals: Free USB Modem!

1235»

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5‌ P.O. Boxes are larger than that in my experience
  • Freedom SchultheissFreedom Schultheiss Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Its being held for me. My bf is picking it up for me n delivering tonite. Woohoo!
  • Freedom SchultheissFreedom Schultheiss Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    It shouldve been put in a parcel locker, and a key placed in my box. I don't know why it wasn't but after a long hold call with the usps, I resolved it
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    I think it FP Policy to not deliver to P. O. Box , any admin can answer this question.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • weanutweanut Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5 i'm still waiting on mine, i don't have a po box! won't die without this but, was told i would get it when i purchased my s3! life would be soooo boring without constant aggravation :)
  • Have _NINE_ Wimax Hubs C.Have _NINE_ Wimax Hubs C. Posts: 201FreedomPop Newbie
    Please post a link for ordering the 250U.
  • Jeff HowardJeff Howard Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Need advice.....I currently am trying out the "free" FreedomPop mobile service* that so far has cost me $19.95 for my wife who seldom uses the cell phone....anyway when my internet expires with AT&T in May, I want to swap over to a paid plan with FreedomPop internet access. Would like to sign up for the free trail until then, as a test, that is described above (100% free Nationwide USB modem/2GB/free shipping) but again when I try to signup, there is a $19.95 signup fee and I am guessing I will have to buy a modem.

My question is will the above offer be available again before May?
    How should I determine what plans will be best?

(I have an old Sprint truly unlimited data plan with absolutely no restrictions at a total cost less than $70 including in this price is an excellent cell phone plan I have been recommended by various forums not to give up - my brother has similar plan with Verizon and uses between 25-100 giga/bytes a month at this same cost. I plan to use Sprint as my main internet access with FreedomPop for my wife when I am not at home)

*Note:
    have to admit I am very leery of "free" stuff especially when "surprise" credit card charges occur - I did disable auto top-off; selected downgrade (although a messaged popped-up that said I was scheduled to receive the downgrade); and also while selecting disable premier, as advised by a popup, will wait until a day before the end of trial period (or within 100meg/byte) before disabling. What other non-free charges should I expect if do not go over the 200min/500txt/500gig limits?
This discussion has been closed.