every ESN i plugg in is not working??

Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭
has anyone else noticed this? they work at TING and SWAPPA... sprint galaxy s3 phones... but it says invalid on our main site? am i doing something wrong... i'm in person trying to buy off of CL... not sure what to do.. a lil help?
XDA, Captain Picard, and NYC ==> All kick a$$!
Tagged:

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3
    hey.... pm me a couple or post here, and I'll dbl check for you???

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3
    I had that trouble with my S3 also. Customer service helped me complete activation. My notes for S4 say to only enter the hex number. Did you try both hex and decimal numbers?
  • Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭
    its a seller i'm meeting tom morning off of craiglist.. they are all afraid of ppl stealing their info and cloning those phones onto others.. so all they keep showing me is the ESN#... here's the posting...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/mob/4732433143.html
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #5
    That is the hex number but sometimes Swappa adds an extra digit on the right. It must be a check digit or an extra digit that denotes the IMEI number. You can try without the last digit.

If you are try to check the ESN on FP, Beware though. I did that with an S2 that I wanted to sell. I checked using FP. It was valid and I cancelled the order once I saw the ESN was ready for activation. Then I tried to sell the phone to someone and they could not activate on Sprint. Turns out that FP had already put the ESN in their pool. I had to ask FP customer service to deactivate the device. If you wish to check the number in advance, it may be best to call FP Customer Service.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just try them straight on freedompop...You never know what your going to get? :)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭
    you cancelled the order and that still happened? ugh...

thats what im afraid of.. meeting up with someone and then having them wait the 45 min+ wait time to get thru to someone at Customer Service.

LOL.....Your funny.....

Only if you have to go past the pick your Plan page.....

I ran both numbers on freedompop, and they both showed up as error...

They both showed up on swappa the same....Didn't have that extra box that said...these phone are not blacklisted....

I still think, either the phones where unlocked or the sellers just deactivated them and sprint hadn't released the esn for activation all the way?<<---This one I am guessing...

Just weird we had it on both our ends...

• Warren RoseWarren Rose Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I had the same problem with my S3, I did the hex number and it went through but wouldn't activate when they sent me my MSL, after some people telling me that the number wasn't released I finally got a competent rep who asked for my DEC number and I re-registered and it went through and worked after that.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome @Warren Rose
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs