**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Devices Not Appearing In Device List, Downgrade Plans and Trials

LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
Hey admins, I need a favor or two from you. Some of my devices are not showing up in my FreedomPop account. There are blank spaces where the 7 missing devices should be. Also, could you downgrade all of my plans and cancel all of the trials as they have somehow appeared again? Thanks in advance!
Wroof!

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014 #2
    @Luke Bereck
    Hey was that the offer today? I don't know if there having any issues.....but i think its 3 to an email? did you buy 10 total and only 3 are showing?was there any charge to you card after the purchase?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie

@Luke Bereck
    Hey was that the offer today? I don't know if there having any issues.....but i think its 3 to an email? did you buy 10 total and only 3 are showing?was there any charge to you card after the purchase?

The offer was today. I am pretty sure that there is an unlimited amount of devices that you can have on an account because I did order more than 10. I checked their billing section and saw a charge of $0.00 for each hotspot so yes, no charge.
    Wroof!
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...yep, but the reason your only seeing so many....I think there is a limited to what you can have activated on one email account....Might be 4...You'd have to ask Jorge M....

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop