LCD Screen and Digitizer Replacement Parts for Repairing Smartphone

hexphone2014hexphone2014 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
With the development of high end smartphones over recent years, the mobile phone technology has made huge improvement. However such progress has also come with some drawbacks. One of the drawbacks is the cost of mobile phone repairs. Thanks to the introduction of touch screen technology, the cost of replacing a scratched or broken screen is now more expensive than ever. The cost of repairing a cracked or scratched phone will not be contained in the warranty, therefore users can get the repair done by themselves to save some fee. Users can buy LCD Screen and Digitizer Replacement Parts (HEX Electronics Technology Co. Ltd) for DIY repairs. The following is a brief introduction of the benefits of purchasing LCD screen and digitizer replacement parts to repair a smartphone.

Cost
The overwhelming advantage of purchasing LCD screen and digitizer replacement parts to repair a smartphone is definitely the cost. The spare parts will cost very little, you just need some time, patience and a bit of knowledge to make smartphones as well as before without breaking the bank. Furthermore, if you are not careful enough, it is likely that your mobile is going to be damaged again. However, by this means, there is no need to worry about treating the phone differently; just make sure the spare parts are at hand.

Availability
When a screen is damaged it is highly likely that most of the functionality of the phone has lost. And it is incredibly frustrating, especially if repair shops are closed or it is simply not the right time to get to the relevant location during working hours. However a DIY repair can take less than an hour so that the phone is back up and running very soon.

Quality
When taking a phone to a repair shop, it is never certain what type of replacement part will be used unless it is specifically guaranteed. And sometimes, the quality of the spare part is not on offer. However by choosing an LCD screen and digitizer personally and repairing it at home, it is to be more certain about the quality of the spare parts.

Comments

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014 #2
    @hexphone2014
    My opinion is:

If the screen does turn on and just the glass is cracked, the phone is still functional and can be repaired easily, although some specialized equipment and supplies make the job easier (heat gun) and more durable (optional Liquid Optical Clear Adhesive and Ultraviolet Lamp).

If the screen does not turn on, then It may be easier and less expensive to buy a used device from ebay. LCD/Digitizer assemblies run $130 to 150 on ebay and I can find a used phone for that or less with clean ESN.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @djinks‌
    130-150$ holy cow...I'd stay away from who ever is selling those....LOL

@hexphone2014‌

I prefer to do all my own repairs...only mine, on the off chance I ruin the phone...Not yet a expert.....I have 3 kids and I swear, they all think its cool and the in thing-to drop there phones......

I have save allot of moneys doing it myself....

Great Post Hexphone 2014!!!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not trying to offend anyone here... but I think this thread is a third party monetary gaining thingy thread. The username is hexphone2014 and spare parts are advertised from HEX Electronics Technology Co. Ltd.

Also... this is FreedomPop. If anyone does third party repairs and modifications whether software or hardware their warranty gets voided and people will be mad if they can't return their phone due to a defect.

@Jorge M ‌ Please correct me if I am wrong but I really think this thread should be edited with a warning saying that DIY repairs will void warranty, and I also think the HEX Electronics Technology Co. Ltd part should be removed too.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offence taken...The post was very informative....I didn't see a plug or advertising? But it was very interesting....I was kinda waiting for....

I'll do your for the super low price of........--.--$..LOL----But nothing.....

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5‌ There is some secret advertising... look at the OP's name and look at his sentence Users can buy LCD Screen and Digitizer Replacement Parts (HEX Electronics Technology Co. Ltd) for DIY repairs.

I ran a website and had comment spam like this... People make comments advertising their crap.
    @Ali‌
    I agree.....