**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How To Use Buttons Instead of Slide Answer

I was monkeying with my phone when I got a phone call, and the answer screen disappeared, and I couldn't get it back! My wife, calling me from the other room as a test, hung up, but my phone kept ringing and ringing. I couldn't answer it to save my soul.

I just came across the setting "Don't use slide answer"*. It says "Use buttons instead of slide to take incoming calls".

Has anyone used this feature? How does it work? What buttons?

* Activate "Messaging" App 
> Menu (hardware button) 
> Settings 
> Easy configuration 
> User interface 
> Don't use slide answer.

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Thats great Dale, thanks for sharing with everyone!
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Okay :-B I guess that works too! Thanks.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
    It works well. I still use it as the slide buttons are sometimes a bit touchy.
    Wroof!
    Hey I switched to it and I find it much more accomodating, thanx again.
  • Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 719FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    This is great. Thank you for finding that setting!
  • bobby gordonbobby gordon Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    thanks from florida for that pointer
  • Edward BillmanEdward Billman Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Wow that's a great tip. I like that way much better then the side.
  • Youlan TuoYoulan Tuo Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    what button to use after slide_answer_option disabled ?
This discussion has been closed.