**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

404 Error- not able to use internet at all

Isadora RochinIsadora Rochin Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I had some issues connecting to my internet earlier this week so I reset the router and that seemed to resolve the 500 error. Now instead I get a message when I open the browser: "welcome to freedompop. If you've reached this page, we've got information to share with you related to your account. Please click the button below to get updatea to your account"

I click the button and now read a 404 - sorry, the page does not exist. It gives me "helpful" links: order freedompop service, activate your own device, logub to your freedompop account, contact our support team.

Trying to open a new tab or browser window just gets me to the same window. The only url that doesn't do this is my Hub Burst page.

I checked for updates - no modem updates. Turning off firewall does nothing.

Please help! This is starting to get very frustrating!!!

Comments