More Data Choices Please

virgiltuvirgiltu Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I guess if there is anything I could ask for, is more data for the home. 10gb just does not cut it. I would be more then happy to pay for a 30gb option.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @virgiltu‌
    I second that request!!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    This request pops up every now and then, but apparently FP isn't too eager to offer plans with larger monthly allocations. If we keep at it, it is possible that FP will change its mind. Then again, I am not holding my breath for this one.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    I would like that too, this is because I use no more than 30 GB in most mouths.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • James SewellJames Sewell Posts: 67FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Wimax is ending 2015. I wonder what I will do as I have clear wireless entry level unlimited.

Maybe I'll just use an extra FP phone as a unlimited 3G hub. Cause at early morning non peak I can hit 2Mbps down and .80Mbps up which is faster than my throttled (1.5 down and .50 up) WiMAX peak. But 3G on sprint is still too congested and WiMAX is consistent all day....guess not enough people on LTE in my area to ease the 3G loads.