**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't text or call with iPhone 5 after last update

bartjeebartjee Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Can't text or call with iPhone 5 after last update

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bartjee‌
    Did you just update. The last update should have came with instructions...You need to uninstall the app....Reset the Iphone 5...and than go back to the Apple store and re-install the app. Make sure to answer yes to all questions it ask during the install.

@sign my name njfulwider5, if you still have issues

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• bartjeebartjee Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    @njfulwider5 alright thanks, at least the texting part works however I still don't get the notifications even tho the app is allowed to send me push messages!
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bartjee‌
    Make sure you have the alerts banner checked in notification center.....settings>>>notification center>>>>scroll down to freedompop....Make sure the alerts banner is being used>>>and the rest of the settings are on, under that...

also make sure you have>>>settings>>>>General>>>>>Background app refresh>>>make sure freedompop is green and on...

if none of that works, you might need to re-install the app-to get push notification...

If you did....uninstall the app.....than reset the phone (hold the power button and the home button till the phone goes dark...if the phone doesn't restart...wait a few mins and press the power button till you see the apple logo)....Go back to the apple store and re-install the freedompop app...make sure to press yes when it ask if you want push notifications..

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Hello @bartjee‌ are you still experiencing issues?
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bartjee did you see my thread? It should help :)
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please advise if you still are experiencing issues or if you're good to go.
    @bartjee‌

Are you still having these issues after doing what I suggested? It seems this thread was revived after 3 weeks? Just Pm me again if you do...??