**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot Make phone calls using the native dialer

I cannot make phone calls using the native dialer. I put in the number and press call and nothing happens--there is no ringing, nothing.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RafikiXX‌
    Do you have Freedompop messaging, or Freedompop Free voice and text..

and if you have freedompop messaging, make sure to go to the apple store and update the app...You need a google account to do this..

I know when I activated my Freedompop HTC evo....it had a very old version of the app...

what version of the app are you using?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Hi @RafikiXX‌ are you still experiencing this issue?
    "Don't forget to vote on our latest Poll for a chance to win some FreedomPop gear! :) https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7284/where-do-you-take-your-portable-hotspot-device#latest"
  • juicerjuicer Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    hello. i am on android 5.1.1
    wifi is off. I can make successful call from within the app using cell data. no error messages. when i try just using native dialer (phone symbol on android) i get the message "the call you are attempting to place is not allowed from this line"
    I can also connect if I choose to use "hangouts"
  • juicerjuicer Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I think freeompop messaging and I have installed updates