Refurb Sprint 3/4G Samsung Tab 3 for undee $100

Jean MillerJean Miller Posts: 140FreedomPop Newbie
I like me deals and free stuff. Thx, peeps

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scary Link!!!Have you purchased from these people before? 100$ is a great price...

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,344FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didja notice that there was an iPhone 4 for $99. Whit/black ship $2 register/FB login/or PaPal. Anyone want try for $101 for an iPhone ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Jean MillerJean Miller Posts: 140FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I have. Some of their products are cheap and even broken but they also take returns. I've never really bought any hardware from them, but I would if they had anything I really wanted. I was thinking of this tablet but samsung has angered me with their cheap tab 2 which wouldn't even work in Europe for my mother.
  • Jean MillerJean Miller Posts: 140FreedomPop Newbie
    Remember, Rich, that may not be a Sprint phone. I think I remember the 99 was a verizon.