**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Stay in touch for FREE with FreedomPop International Calling

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,374 admin
edited November 2014 in International Calling #1
Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember guys, we're going to support 100+ countries in the near future!
  • jolie_716jolie_716 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    I signed up for the international plan in November, it shows in my account online, but not in my messaging app. I cannot make calls to or receive calls from global numbers, the app just tells me "invalid number". When I check for updates, the app comes back with my phone number. How can this be fixed?
  • MADELINE O"YOUNGMADELINE O"YOUNG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    I signed for international calling to Hk but received no local #s to dial to my friends and no # has been supplied for my friends to call me locally. I have been billed though.

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jolie_716 did you ever get an answer ? I just signed up for free international Jan. I tried calling HongKong (85) + 9 digit number and I get that "invalid number" message too. Do I just need to give it an hour or day to settle in ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016 #6
    I also tried adding "1" in front. Nope, "invalid number"
    Then I tried "011" in front. Hmmmm, "calling" shows on pop-up. Then the normal silhouette calling screen. Then voice message: "you are out of minutes". Harrumph ! I just enabled free international an hour ago. NO usage so far.

So is pre-pending "011" in front of country code the right way to call international numbers ? If not, what is it really ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • dawon dawon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    @Jorge M.
    Will calling internationally count against your 200 minute Premium Voice allowance?
  • joreederjoreeder FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hi. I am travelling to Portugal and would like to call uk. Call a freedom pop number, land line or other mobile number. Can I do this? I'm on premium 2250 plan. Thank you.
  • Anand PatilAnand Patil FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hi , I have freedom pop for the last 3month , it does not update the minutes every month. Although I have global international 100 plan which worked well, it has not updated for the last 2 months.so I had only 100 international calling minutes . I don't know where & how to reach for getting this fixed
  • masteridmasterid FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    It does not work at all. I called 100 times and 1 time it will get connected. The other times it just pretends that no one answering the call, but when I call the same number using another line and ask, they say that the phone never rings.

Freedompop is just a cheater.
  • Freddy PeraltaFreddy Peralta FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Dominican Republic anytime soon?