**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Freedompop International Calling Plans

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin

International Calling.

FreedomPop International (Global) Calling allows users the ability to call over 50 countries using their Freedom Phone or Free Talk and Text app. The following plans apply to the countries labeled “Mobile and Landline” and “Landline only”.

Global Free 100: 100 minutes every month Free
Global Plus 300: 300 minutes for only $4.99/mo
Global Pro 1000: 1000 minutes for only $9.99/mo
Global Virtual Number $4.99/mo

Mobile and Landline phones in the following countries (21): American Samoa, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, and [UK OR USA DEPENDING ON USER].

Landline only phones (32): Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Croatia, Cyprus, French Guiana, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Country-Specific Plans - Though the following countries appear above, they are also eligible for these exclusive plans:

Argentina 200 (Land) - $4.99/mo Mexico Unlimited (Land) - $4.99/mo
Argentina 500 (Land) - $9.99/mo Mexico Plus (mobile) 500 - $9.99/mo

Brazil 250 (Land) - $4.99/mo Russia 150 (Land) - $4.99/mo
Brazil 650 (Land) - $9.99/mo Russia 400 (Land) - $9.99/mo

China Plus 150 (mobile) - $4.99/mo Spain Plus 300 (mobile) - $4.99/mo
China Plus 400 (mobile) - $9.99/mo Spain Plus 800 (mobile) - $9.99/mo

France Unlimited (Land) - $4.99/mo United Kingdom 800 (Land) - $4.99/mo
France Plus 500 (mobile) - $9.99/mo United Kingdom 300 (mobile) - $9.99/mo

Germany 500 (Land) - $4.99/mo
Germany Plus 500 (mobile) - $9.99/mo

Hong Kong Plus 250 (mobile) - $4.99/mo
Hong Kong Plus 650 (mobile) - $9.99/mo

India Plus 300 (mobile) - $4.99/mo
India Plus 800 (mobile) - $9.99/mo

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!
Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember everyone, FreedomPop has your friends covered if you have a virtual international number. This way they can get local rates and not have to pay so much to contact you, and all calls are forwarded to your current one.

If you get the out of minutes message when you have minutes, you are probably calling an unsupported country.
  • James LummelJames Lummel FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 63
    Is the 100 International minutes separate from the 200 minutes of the Basic Plan?

Need to add Taiwan to the Mobile and Landline list, no one there really uses land lines anymore!!
    On today's episode of "History in a Nutshell":

"Global warming", or "climate change" as it's now called, was created when two politicians were sitting around one day having a brandy and brainstorming on how they could put together their next government funded project that would be a sure-fire way to win the next election at the taxpayer's expense when one of them said to other "Hey, wouldn't it be GREAT if we could figure out how to tax the very air they breath??" ('they', of course, being you and me). Well the other politician happen to be Al Gore and the rest is a matter of history....
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @James Lummel‌ Hello James! Yes the 100 international minutes are separate from the Basic Plan minutes. Stay tuned on this list for further updates as we are always looking to improve our services. We appreciate your feedback regarding Taiwan :)
  • Jack CaiJack Cai FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    Is the Global Free 100 plan available already? How to get it?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In MyAccount in freedompop, go to international plans, pick one from there. You should be active from that action.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Yin ChanYin Chan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    Can I call US with the FreedomPop phone when I am in Canada?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if you connect to wifi
    No sprint towers on Canada that I am aware of.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Mohammad HasanMohammad Hasan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    Are there plans to include more countries. I'm probably going to buy this if Bangladesh is included.
  • Mohammad HasanMohammad Hasan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    Hmm for some reason the only option I see is for the virtual number not any other options.
  • Muhammad Fahim HasanMuhammad Fahim Hasan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Global plans are not showing up for me. Only the global voice number for 5 dollars but nothing else.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Muhammad Fahim Hasan
    Make sure to update your Freedompop messaging app(android) or Freedompop Free voice and Text(Iphone), it showed up in both apps

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

@Muhammad Fahim Hasan‌ Salam, Make sure to go to My Account -> International and you should find Global Free 100, so select it and you can make free international calls.

@Mohammad Hasan‌ Salam, You may need an account refresh, or log back in again and try to see if you can spot the plan :)
  • mwalsh5757mwalsh5757 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Plans not showing up for me either. Glad to see I'm not the only one.
    Everything is updated. whenever I tap add global plan it redirects me to the website where it only shows the global virtual number option but nothing else.
  • Dennis BourniqueDennis Bournique FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Either I'm missing something or the pricing of some of the country specific plans doesn't make sense.

For example the $4.99 China plan includes only 150 minutes but the $4.99 global plan covers China and includes 300 minutes. The $4.99 Argentina, Brazil, Hong Kong and Russia plans also include fewer minutes than the $4.95 global plan which covers the same countries.
    @Dennis Bournique‌ This is because these are country specific plans which are there on top of your global plan bucket, so this will give you more minutes if you talk to many different countries and you want more minutes for a specific one.
    Once you run out of minutes you use your global plan minutes.

We also provide more minutes for global countries in hopes you call different countries, which is why we have both global and specific plans, but if you use your global minutes on a specific country that is fine too :)
    Ali said:

@Muhammad Fahim Hasan‌ Salam, Make sure to go to My Account -> International and you should find Global Free 100, so select it and you can make free international calls.

@Mohammad Hasan‌ Salam, You may need an account refresh, or log back in again and try to see if you can spot the plan :)

Thats what I mean. The plans don't show up under my account -> international
    only global voice number.
    I've logged out and logged in again; flushed Internet cache; used different browsers; used browsers that have never logged into Freedompop before; tried different machines. There are just some users that the different plans just don't shop up for.
    This is how it looks when I check on International:

• Misun HopgoodMisun Hopgood FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    I keep getting that I have no minutes when I try to make calls after I signed up several days ago. How can I use these minutes?
    Also, there are no references to "International" in the Free Voice and Text app (v1.16 #1370) when viewed on my phone.
  • Jack CaiJack Cai FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    I did not see Global Free 100 in My Account -> International either.
  • Rahul GuptaRahul Gupta FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    Hi, I subscribed for 800 mins for India. However when I dial a number in India I just hear few rings and I confirmed that the phone in India did ring. However when they picked up the phone there was no audio and absolute silence. This happened 3-4 times. Audio is not working for me, is this known issue or I need to do some settings on my phone which is HTC Evo Design 4G.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @Rahul Gupta‌ Hello Rahul, were you experiencing this issue while on WiFi or 4G? If not, please try again while under wifi or a 4G connection. Please update us if the issue persists :)
  • FreedomPopWizFreedomPopWiz Guest Posts: 28
    @Rahul Please make sure to update the FreedomPop Messaging App. Make sure you are making calls through the FP Messaging app and not the FreedomPop Talk & Text app. We recommend making calls while under 4G or WiFi. 3G tends to have drop calls, static, noise, and etc.