**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Automatic Top-Up - question

dhoch1dhoch1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
Hi - I just activated my HTC EVO and I'm thrilled about FreedomPop's service. I have a quick question about the Automatic Top-Up option. I understand that it will trigger when you're down to your last 100MB of data, charging your credit card for $10 and adding that amount to your balance. I also understand that it will trigger whenever your balance falls below $2. But will it trigger at the 100MB level even if your balance is greater than $2?

As a new user, I thought it would be a good idea to have $10 in my account to start with, so I added that amount. I also activated the Automatic Top-Up option. But when I get down to 100MB in a couple weeks, will Automatic Top-Up charge me another $10 -- even though there's $10 in my balance already?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.