Deactivating the BYOD service but keeping my account open

Jean MillerJean Miller Posts: 140FreedomPop Newbie
I just bought a new BYOD. But my friend may want to buy my current phone for their Sprint contract if they can't get their their present phone fixed. So...if they do happen to need my phone, can I deactivate FP service on my current phone but keep my FP account open?
I like me deals and free stuff. Thx, peeps

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jonathan Metalski
    I believe you need at least one device activated on a account to keep it open(data)? But Your using the Freedompop free Voice and text....So once you deactivate your Iphone, you'll loose data--But the 200 voice and the 500 text will stay active...

Just make sure to tell the person deactivation, that you'd like to keep your free voice and text active..

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replied to the other thread. @Jonathan Metalski‌ What's wrong with your friend's phone? If you PM me I could try to help troubleshoot :)
  • DaveTalksDaveTalks Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I had to activate the new phone like normal create new account etc then contact freedompop customer service to have them swap the esn's on each account. This way the new phone had my old phone number and old phone has a randomly assigned number. Then sell or give away the old phone and have them change contact info on the website to match there own.
  • Jean MillerJean Miller Posts: 140FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali, her ringer either works badly or only when it wants to. I had her contact an iCrack tech.
    I like me deals and free stuff. Thx, peeps